We offer free pickups for furniture donations! Please email photos of your furniture and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to schedule a pickup. We are unable to do same-day pickups! Drivers and staff have discretion to refuse any item for donation on the basis of its condition.
We DO NOT accept:
- Beds, bed frames
- Large Exercise equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, etc)
- Cribs, car seats, other baby items
- Overly damaged items
- Entertainment cabinets
- Armoires and china cabinets are on a case-by-case basis
We are currently accepting drop off donations daily from 10am – 2pm. If you are dropping off large pieces of furniture, please call ahead to make sure we have not reached storage capacity for the day and have room for your donation. (804)353-8890. See our Facebook Page for the most up to date information and photos of new arrivals!
We DO accept:
- Furniture in good condition – no rips, stains, odors, excessive pet hair, or damage
- Clothing in good condition
- Housewares and kitchen items that are usable
- Electronics – stereos, lamps, CD players, etc in working condition
- Knick-knacks, Tchotchkes, bricabrac….whatever you want to call it!