This pandemic has left all of us reeling. The safety of our staff, customers, and donors remains our top priority, and we are looking to State and CDC guidelines to make that happen.
- Masks are required at all times in the store
- Please keep 6 feet between yourself and other customers and members of staff
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers around the store for your convenience
- Our public restrooms and fitting rooms are closed – plan ahead!
- We have limited hours at the moment.
- We are requiring temperature checks for all staff and volunteers before entry
- All donations are held for at least 3 days before being priced and put out
Thank you for all your support over the years, and thank you for your patience!